Mead has extensive experience coaching and consulting with educators and parents. Areas of expertise include:
- Understanding brain development
- Supporting anxious students
- Guiding the practice of building executive functioning and working memory
Mead has developed a series of middle and high school student lessons that support the understanding of brain maturation and executive functioning.
These lessons can be taught through:
- Advisory or small student groups
- Shared with teachers and parents